Vergomont Vacation Home
This Privacy Statement applies to www.thevergomont.com and operated by Vergomont Vacation Home. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use the information, which may include personal data, you provide on our website: www.thevergomont.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal data and how you can access and update this data.
The types of personal data that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and home address;
- Guest stay data, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities, or any other services used);
- Data you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests, or promotional offers;
- Data received from third party OTAs we use for making reservations – Booking.com, go-mmt.com, and others.
You may always choose what personal data (if any) you want to provide to us or to third party booking engines. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Our Privacy rules:
- Vergomont Vacation Home respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- Vergomont Vacation Home assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- Vergomont Vacation Home assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- Vergomont Vacation Home reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business Vergomont Vacation Home may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Vergomont Vacation Home at email@example.com.
- While Vergomont Vacation Home assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies: To personalize your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. Exotic Home Stay does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
- Booking.com: We’ve teamed up with Booking.com B.V., Go-MMT group, Agoda and other OTAs for online reservation services. While we provide the content to these websites and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through them. The information you enter into these websites will therefore also be shared these companies and its affiliates. This information may include personal data including your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and any preferences you specified when making a booking.
- Third-party service providers: We use service providers to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing would be for purposes as included in this Privacy Statement, such as facilitating reservation payments, sending out marketing material, or for analytical support services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Changes to the Notice